|Ashwagandha 1950mg Organic Ashwagandha...||15,820 Reviews||$15.89||Buy on Amazon|
|LES Labs Cortisol Health, Adrenal...||4,874 Reviews||$29.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Soothe Thyroid Support and Adrenal...||3,629 Reviews||$19.85||Buy on Amazon|
|Adrenal Support & Cortisol Manager...||2,218 Reviews||$17.97||Buy on Amazon|
Cortisol, often referred to as one of the “stress hormones,” is known to rapidly increase when you find yourself in stressful situations. Though cortisol levels do seem to decrease once the threat has disappeared, the cortisol levels of some individuals always seem to be on the rise.
Simply put, when your cortisol levels are constantly high, you’ll be stressed more often. When they’re at normal or low levels, you won’t be stressed (or as stressed).
The good news is: There are plenty of cortisol-lowering supplements on the market that can address this issue and improve your quality of life. So, let’s go over some of the more popular supplements for lowering cortisol and why you might want to use them.
Effects of High Cortisol
Aside from always being caught in what’s known as “fight-or-flight mode,” high cortisol levels can begin to impact you physically and mentally. For example, here’s what you might notice.
- Increased weight gain
- Wounds that struggle to heal
- Excess stress
- Extreme weakness and fatigue
- Mood changes
- Increased blood pressure
- Poor blood sugar maintenance
Since each of these could potentially impact the quality of your life, it’s important to address your high cortisol levels sooner rather than later. And, that’s exactly where cortisol supplements come into play.
What Cortisol Supplements Are
Instead of going to your doctor and paying for expensive prescription medications or invasive testing, you can attempt to address your high cortisol levels on your own. You can do that by investing in some high-quality cortisol supplements.
Cortisol supplements are designed to essentially block cortisol from increasing during stressful situations. When these supplements work in the long-term, any stress or anxiety you once had will slowly begin to decrease.
Since you’re purchasing supplements to lower cortisol over-the-counter (aka, on Amazon), you want to make sure that you’re purchasing a healthy product. That means you want to choose an all-natural supplement that relies on the health benefits of natural herbs and plants.
Since cortisol is directly linked to stress, you might find these products labeled as “stress relief” or something of the sorts. These products might also mention “adrenal support” since cortisol is released from the adrenal glands.
We also want to point out that the solution for high cortisol levels isn’t just an energy boost. You want to tackle the stress and cortisol levels directly rather than simply dealing with the negative effects like fatigue and anxiety as they come along. So, avoid products that simply focus on caffeine or energy boosts.
Our 4 Best Supplements for Lowering Cortisol
Before you head out to the store and just buy any old product off the shelf, make sure you’re doing your research and getting yourself a product that really works and does what it claims to. Let’s go over some of the best cortisol-lowering products that you can buy right now.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY ADRENAL FUNCTION. Drug-free formula supports adrenal function and helps to control cortisol levels.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY CORTISOL LEVELS. Formulated to promote balanced cortisol response, a powerful hormone released during times of stress.
- SUPPORTS RELAXATION AND HELPS REDUCE STRESS. Ashwagandha and rhodiola extracts help promote relaxation. Included magnesium provides an added calming effect.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Natural formula including phosphatidylserine, magnesium, ashwagandha, magnolia, and rhodiola root extract.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Try Cortisol Health and see how it works for you. All LES Labs supplements include a 60-day money-back guarantee - just contact LES Labs if you're not completely happy &...
You obviously can’t go wrong buying a product that advertises itself as targeting “cortisol health,” right? Aside from the intended purpose of this product, it’s great that it comes in a 60-day supply, so you have two months to see if your cortisol levels can be adjusted naturally.
What makes this product so effective is obviously the ingredients. For this product, the most notable ingredient is phosphatidylserine, which is known to help reduce cortisol levels naturally and directly. This formula also includes rhodiola and ashwagandha to boost relaxation and some additional magnesium for an enhanced calming effect.
So, what does this combination of ingredients mean for you specifically? Well, let’s think about how a product that just focused on cortisol would impact you.
If the supplement only focused on cortisol, it might take awhile for you to see noticeable effects. In addition, the actual cortisol levels aren’t the only issue, as you’re also attempting to reduce the side effects of high cortisol levels: Stress and anxiety. So, this product is meant to calm and relax your stress while also tackling your high cortisol levels in an all-natural way.
When lower cortisol levels, non-GMO ingredients, and an all-natural vegan solution is what you’re looking for, you can’t go wrong with LES Labs Cortisol Health.
- Organic Ashwagandha: With so many subpar products on the current market, we saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work. Our Ashwagandha is made with 100% USDA certified organic...
- Natural Stress Relief: Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen that provides a quick natural way to help fight and stress and negativity. Ashwagandha has also been shown to help with forgetfulness and...
- Mood + Thyroid Support: 90 veggie ashwagandha capsules with black pepper for increased absorption. Ashwagandha works to naturally reduce stress and boost thyroid function to improve mood. Ashwagandha,...
- Restores Energy and Vitality: Ashwagandha helps stabilize mood swings and boosts adrenal health. Ashwagandha reduces feelings of stress, irritability, and negativity
- Safety Assured Standard of Quality: Our ashwagandha is 3rd-party tested for purity and manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in a cGMP-certified registered facility. We...
When a decent price and all-natural ingredients are exactly what you’re looking for, you can’t go wrong with this high-quality product. What makes this product different from the last is the intense focus on ashwagandha and black pepper extract. Here’s why.
Ashwagandha is an all-natural plant found in India that’s known to naturally reduce stress and anxiety levels. That’s great, but waiting to see results can be even more stressful, right? That’s where the black pepper comes into play. It allows the ashwagandha to enter your system quicker and help you to see results even faster.
Even though the packaging doesn’t claim to “lower cortisol levels,” that’s exactly what you’re doing by targeting stress relief. So, all 1,950 milligrams of ashwagandha will definitely help you to lower your cortisol levels naturally.
The best part of this supplement is that it does much more than improve your cortisol levels. Given the ingredients and the amount of each included, you can also expect this supplement to boost your mood and energy levels while ensuring greater adrenal health.
In addition to being less stressed, you’ll also notice that you’re able to better focus at work or school and maintain a single train of thought. Even though it might take a little while to see your cortisol levels decrease, the effects will be visible quite quickly with this product.
When your goal is to find a cortisol-lowering supplement with limited ingredients that also place an emphasis on your mood, focus, and energy levels, you have to go with Physician’s Choice Ashwagandha 1950mg.
- Two-In-One Formula | Adrenal & Thyroid Support - Because the adrenal glands and thyroid work closely together, we were shocked to find that no supplements support both. So we developed one that did....
- Balance Your Mind & Body - Does your body feel like it’s overstressed and running in overdrive? Our busy lifestyles invite unwanted stress into our lives, and throw our bodies off their ideal...
- Herbal Ingredient Formula - Our adrenal and thyroid support formula is handpicked by experts to help regulate and balance our bodies. Our formula includes Ashwagandha Root extract, an Ayurvedic herb...
- Safety & Quality Are Our Top Priority - Soothe is entirely non-GMO, gluten free, and soy free in a vegetarian capsule. It is third-party tested and manufactured in a GMP-certified facility.
- Our Story: WellPath has been creating premium, high quality nutritional supplements since 2013. Our founders are lifelong athletes whose training taught them the power of supplements to support the...
The first thing we want to point out is that this supplement is considered a 2-in-1, targeting both your thyroid and adrenal support. This is the first product we’ve seen like that, so we absolutely knew it was one we had to include in our list.
Since this product has two major functions, you might be a little unsure of what this product really does. Well right off the bat, we want to mention the great variety of all-natural ingredients. Let’s go over those first.
The first ingredient (and the ingredient in just about every cortisol supplement) is the wildly popular ashwagandha. Since we already know what that does, we’re going to focus more on the other minor ingredients instead.
The rhodiola is there to help boost your energy levels and allow you to focus throughout the day. Meanwhile, the Siberian Ginseng is included to naturally reduce your cortisol levels. You’ve got some added iodine, which is detrimental in the functioning of the thyroid gland, as well as a little copper to improve concentration and your overall mood.
All in all, you’ve got 10 different ingredients, each one added for a specific health-related reason. By using this product, you should experience lower cortisol levels, enhanced mood, greater focus, and even improved thyroid functioning.
This is definitely a great product if you’re looking for several all-natural ingredients that are proven to work when targeting your mood, energy, and stress.
- Keep your stress in check: Too much cortisol flowing through your body can lead to decreased cognitive performance, blood sugar imbalances, and more. Too little can bring brain fog and unease. Strike...
- Maintain cortisol balance: From basics like vitamins c and b6 to eleutherococcus senticosus, we’ve carefully selected each ingredient in this adrenal support supplement for its ability to help...
- Dial down: stress is part of life, but it need not dampen mind or body. That’s why we include the best ingredients such as l-tyrosine, ginseng, rhodiola root, suma root, holy basil leaf and more in...
- Manufactured to rigorous standards: We elect to manufacture at a GMP certified facility, right here in the USA, using globally sourced ingredients. This means you can be confident that each capsule of...
- Order today: Experience the difference having well regulated cortisol levels can make to your day. Click add to cart today!
For a non-GMO 60-day supply of a solid adrenal support supplement, you might want to consider this product. The first thing worth mentioning is the wide array of ingredients, each one added for a very specific reason. Plus, the fact that the formula includes black pepper extract can help guarantee a quick-release formula.
Of course, the first ingredient is ashwagandha, which is definite in just about every stress relief supplement out there. What you’ll also notice with this supplement, however, is some more unique ingredients. For example, they’ve included both vitamins C and B because of their impact on overall health and the adrenal gland.
This product focuses on actually relieving your stress and improving your cortisol levels, not simply providing you an energy boost when stress gets you down. After all, it makes more sense to target what’s causing a problem than simply dealing with the effects as they happen, right?
So, this product is effective when it comes to boosting mood, stamina, and focus while also reducing stress levels within the body. You’ll also notice that it’s free of GMOs and includes all-natural ingredients.
If you’re in the market for a nutrient-dense, healthy supplement to lower cortisol, you’ve got to go with Healths Harmony Adrenal Support & Cortisol Manager.
If you’re wondering whether or not you should bite the bullet and purchase a cortisol-lowering supplement, consider each of the following.
- Is stress impacting every area of your life?
- Does stress make it difficult to eat, sleep, and find enjoyment in your life?
- Have doctors ruled out any other medical issues?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you should consider one of the supplements we just mentioned. They can naturally address your concerns and might just make your life better than ever before.